#YoungPersonTuesday 6.5.18

Today’s #YoungPersonTuesday is dedicated to the late Razan al-Najjar. She was a 21 year old nurse and volunteer medic murdered by Israeli forces as she was running, hands up, towards the wounded during a recent clash. Now I will not claim to know everything about the ongoing crisis between Israel and Palestine or the Israeli occupation of  Palestinian land but I do know that young people are dying, have been dying for decades. They’ve been Risking their lives for what they believe in. Razan was brave. I hope her bravery can inspire us to never back down on our quest for justice. Let us lift her and all the young Palestinian activists up in love and support as they continue to fight for what is right. Check out this video of Razan, shot a few days before she died (https://t.co/ZzDOZyt1Bv?ssr=true). Watch her passion, see her fortitude. Rest In Power, Razan#YoungPersonTuesday #YoungQueenTuesday #youngpersontuesday #youngqueentuesday

Tagged , , , , , , , ,